Presented below are a list of Places to Stay that have either been used in compiling this site or have recommended Griffmonster Walks to their guests. None of these links are for financial gain to this site and are provided primarily as a source of information for the walker.
- b&bCambridge House is an attractive family run Victorian guest house situated on the sea front, just off the town centre, overlooking the beach and pier, with steps to the promenade opposite the front door.
- b&bJust 50m from the sea front with its lovely sandy beach, we are an easy stroll away from the Pier and Town Centre with its many bars, restaurants, shops and other amenities. The comfortable rooms, Good Food Welcoming atmosphere This all adds up to a relaxing stay at Cromer House
- self catering | holiday cottagesNational Trust holiday cottages in Norfolk are located in unique locations ideal for wildlife and access to some of the most beautiful estates in Norfolk.
- caravan | campingLocated in a breathtaking clifftop location, Woodhill Park has magnificent views of the coastline and surrounding countryside. It's the ideal spot to sit back, relax and take in the inspiring natural landscape. Touring site plus static caravans.
- b&bHome from Home is an established guesthouse, in a large Edwardian house, located in the popular town of Leiston, offering comfortable, friendly bed and breakfast accommodation whether you are on business or pleasure.